Dr. Jory works with a number of word class personal trainers. Each is unique in their skill-set and the right personal trainer pairing can be found depending on your wants and needs. Here is our personal training team:
Joey Shillolo – GoodLife Fitness Union Station
Joey’s experience is extensive and wide ranging as indicated below. He was recently chosen nationally as GoodLife Fitness Personal Trainer of the Year 2010!
- 4 Year Honours Specialized Kinesiology Degree
- 3 Year Fitness and Leisure Diploma
- Certified Personal Trainer and a member of the Canadian Society of Exercise Physiology (CSEP)
- 5 Years Department of National Defence, Military Fitness Instructor
- 6 Months in Kandahar Afghanistan – Fitness, Sports & Recreation Coordinator
- 8 years training, competing and coaching in Amateur Boxing
- IDFA (International Drug Free Athletics) Bodybuilding Light weight division winner, May 2008
- Cross Fit Level 1 Certification
- Darby Training Systems Optimal Back Health
- Mat Lalonde Nutritional Seminar
- Vitruvian Training Applied Muscle Testing
- Tudor Bompa Periodization Workshop
- Fit-Institute Performance Taping Certification
- 2010 National Personal Trainer of the Year – GoodLife Fitness
Check out Joey’s site: js3pt.com!
Angel Doucet – GoodLife Fitness Yonge/St. Clair
Angel is also a fitness model and specializes in weight loss and strength training.
- GLPTI Certified
- Can Fit Pro-Personal Training Specialist
- Darby Training Systems- Postural Anatomy Assessment/Exercise Periodization Model (in progress) Advanced Strength Training (in progress)
- CPTN-The Art/Science of P.T.
- CPTN-How to double the effectiveness of bodyweight training
- Agatsu Kettlebell Training-Level 1
- CrossFit Level 1 (in progress)
- Fascia Stretch Therapy (in progress)
- TRX Suspension Training (in progress)
- Matt Lalonde’s Nutrition Course
Dwayne has been a personal trainer for over a decade. His goal with every client is the increase their Quality of Life to the best of his ability!
- B.A. Psychology
- Counseling Psychology
- Can Fit Pro C.O.R.E. Certification Level 1
- Twist Bosu Certification
- Agatsu Kettlebell Training
- Body Fit 1 Certification
- Greg Roskopf’s Muscle Activation Technique Certification: Lower Body, Upper Body, Trunk and Spine
- Can Fit Pro PTS Certification
- National Olympic Lifting Coaching Certification Program
- Reality Show Weight Loss Personal Trainer: X-Weighted Season 2 – Episode 14, X-Weighted Season 3 – Sassy Sisters, Stuck Season 2
- Schwinn Fitness Indoor Cycling Certification
- Les Mills: BodyPump, RPM Cycling Certification
- Keiser Power Pacing Certification
- Humber College Therapy Ball and Cable workshop
- DB and RB Coach Walkerville C.I. and Weston C.I.